Phytoseiulus persimilis 10,000 Mites
In 10 1oz Bottles of 1,000
- Two-spotted mite Tetranychus urticae
- Bean spider mite Tetranychus ludeni
Pests controlled by persimilis include two-spotted mite, the major target pest, and the less important bean red spider mite. Both belong to a group of eight-legged, plant- feeding mites called spider mites. Two-spotted mite is a major pest of many crops in a range of climates.
Recommended release rates
- Field crops: minimum one pack of 10,000 mites per 1,000 – 2,000 m2.
- Strawberries: minimum one pack of 10,000 mites per 3,000 – 5,000 plants.
- Ornamentals and cut flowers: minimum one pack of 10,000 mites per 200 – 500 m2.
Calculate how many bean leaves carrying persimilis are available for the crop area and distribute the leaves evenly through the infested areas. It is important to place extra bean leaves in heavily infested areas. Gently separate the bean leaves carrying persimilis and tuck them into the foliage at the level of the two-spotted mite infestation and where they will be protected from direct sun. If there are any extra leaves, re-treat those areas with highest pest numbers.
Why Buy From Predator Mites Bio-Systems?
- If you buy 2,000 Predatory Mites, You will get 2,000 Predator Mites.
- No half dead mite bottles here
- We ship orders Monday - Wednesday all states, Thursdays only to California.
- Need a custom order? Lets us know!
- Need bottles in bulk for a nursery or Farm? Ask for our special price in Bulk.
Can I use my own Fedex or UPS Account Number for shipping?
- No Problem, Please Contact us by email.
Bottle Type: 1oz Container
Styrofoam Shipping Cooler Box
Comes with Vermiculite for even destribution